Sunday, July 5, 2009

About Me.

Hi, and welcome to my blog.

I have been a desktop video engineer for a better part of my working life till I was unceremoniously laid off while having a holiday late last year. Since then, I have been hoping to land myself back in the creative circle and hopefully this blog will meet that objective.

I have been doodling from young and while my skill are above average in my humble opinion, it has turned really rusty due to lack of practice. This is partly because of my work which is technical in nature, which give me precious little time to finesse my creativity. Hopefully, those nifty fingers of mine will once again work in sync with my puny little brain.

My interest lies in character and creature design and that's where I will be focusing in this blog. I also have the unique love for drawing women with weapons. I draw my inspiration greatly from renowned artists such as Ralph MacQuarrie, Adam Hughes, Jason Chan and Alex Ross.

I hope you will enjoy my illustrations as much as I enjoy creating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment